Sunday, March 7, 2010

The Urge?

**Incoming Transmission from the depths of Bouli's mind**

Has anyone experienced this?

You are in a restaurant.  The waiter gets you the glass and water bottle.  He fills up the glass with water and leaves.  You take a sip of water and put it down.

Now here is the thing.

Whenever i take a sip and put it down.  I stare at it.  I have the urge to empty it.  So i drink it all.  I dunno!  I just get the urge to finish the water! I hate having water in my cup!

Of course, this makes the waiter come back and Refill my cup!  The cycle repeats itself.

It is the same with water bottles.  I would buy a water bottle, take a sip and put it down.  I have this Overwhelming urge just to drink all the water!!  I can't help it!!  The fact there is water in the bottle is infuriating!

I'm weird no? :P

**End Transmission**

No comments: