Thursday, April 15, 2010

Pc upgrading.... XD

**Incoming Transmission from the depths of Bouli's mind**

I'm the kind of guy that loves to upgrade my computer.  I enjoy the idea of taking apart my pc, see how it works, and over clocking it.

But, i am a firm believer in not upgrading haphazardly :P

I like to upgrade in moderation too compare speed differences and such.  And i have a saying.

"If i can play any of the latest games on HIGH, then i do NOT need upgrading :P"

I also prefer waiting for prices to simmer down :P  Buying a 200 dollars hardware as soon as it is released is not my style at all.  Wait next year, it will be 120 dollars lol.  And by then, i would have the urge to upgrade up a bit.

My current system is not considered high end, but more towards the medium end.  But i am proud to say, that i can run all the new games on HIGH :D  So i am happy with the setup.

-2.80 Core 2 Duo

-4 GB DDR 2

-XFX Nvidia 8800 GT Alpha Dog Edition 512 DDR3

-Intel Mainboard :P

lool, yah, criticize my Un-Uber rig :P But it gets the job done! So NYAAH!

But of course, i have to send praise to Ian's Rig.  It is, UBER and im sure it is a lot more extravagant then my rig :P

lol

Next month i am planning on this rig though

-2.4 Quad Core

-8 GB DDR 3

-G33 Intel Mainboard.

Yes, im keeping my current VGA :P  I happen to like it!

anyways, thats enough of my techie talk :P

peace



**End Transmission**

No comments: