Sunday, May 2, 2010

Time to take control....about time?

**Incoming Transmission from the depths of Bouli's mind**


This is going to be a serious down to earth post expressing my anger at myself and how i screwed myself over.

I am barely studying, I play games all day, i go out with friends and my grades are proof of this.  My reaction?  Blaming teachers, blaming my parents and just being a stupid idiot in general.  I am ashamed of myself and its about time i friggin take control of my life.  This isn't me.

I want to express my apologies to everyone.  Especially my mother who put so much into me and all i gave her was grief and bad grades.  This might be a bit late since my mom has been hearing this for years.  Sorry doesn't cut it anymore.  I have to shape up, no matter the cost.

I have to really start focusing on my studies and giving something i can be proud of and something everyone close to me can be proud of.  I know i am capable of more than this.

Not only did i waste so much time doing nothing and flunking every known class in uni, but i also let down everyone who had faith in me.

This will stop.  I am fed up with putting in no effort into my future.  I have a chance to redeem myself and i plan on making good of this opportunity.

I know i am better than this.  I should start acting like an adult and not like a whiny little kid that thinks life is out to get him.

I WILL sort this mess out.

 **End Transmission**

No comments: