Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Another Awesome Day in Lebanon :D

**Incoming Transmission from the depths of Bouli's mind**


Its 7:26 Am and it is AWESOME :D  The cool breeze and the sun rising over the blue sky.  I love it man XD

Ugh, this has been a taxing week lol :P  But being in Lebanon fixes that right up.

So yah, i failed Philosophy... TWICE.... I have one more chance to pass or i get kicked out from Uni.

So i am going to give it my all.  I must pass it.

If i don't pass it, and 'im sure i will if i try, at least i can say to myself that i tried my best.

Life goes on and it ain't gonna wait for me :P

Hell, i will probably be in front of life :P  Always rushing things XD MUHAHAHA!

5 days till my Bro and Mom come to Lebanon :D GLLEEEEE!!! WOOOT!!! JOY!!!

Not to mention my cousin Samer and my Friend Tareq :D

This is gonna be an awesome Summer.  I can just... TASTE AND SMELL IT!! :D:D:D

On another techy note, i am planning my pc upgrade in the coming months.  This is my predicted set up.


-Intel I7-930 clocked at 4.0 ghz

-8 GB DDR3 or 16 GB DDR3 depending on budget

-Dual 9800 GT HDMI Edition 1 GB DDR 3 in SLI

-Intel Desktop Board DX58SO

-Dual 20 inch Monitors



Thats pretty much the plan for now.  You might be asking why im getting dual 9800 GT and not the new GTX 4xx and such.  well the dual 9800 GT in SLI actually perform as fast as ONE of the latest VGA.  which is awesome.  not to mention higher clock speeds and more room for extra monitors :D

This will probably run me a minimum of 1300 dollars.  So i gotta start saving eh? :P

Anyways, peace out.


**End Transmission**

No comments: