Sunday, September 20, 2009

To Sell or not to Sell......THAT is the question :S

**Incoming Transmission from the depths of Bouli's mind**

I am in a bit of a predicament... I am in desperate need of money....yah who doesnt right?

So, i came up with a rather absurd idea... to sell my desktop pc for money...

It would give me a decent amount of money to start me out with.. but i dont really know :S

I mean, if i sell my desktop, i would probably need to buy a laptop.  But what Laptop can be bought cheaply and be able to play all the games i so love?

Its a tough one, but the desktop is just taking up TOO MUCH space in this tiny room, and is starting to really become impractical.  Sure it can play all my favorite games, but with university around the corner, i won't be playing games as much...

*SIGH*... its a problem...

What do you guys think?

**End Transmission**

No comments: